North Stradbroke Island Small Groups Day Tour
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland
- Product code: Strad_Day
- Lots of things to see and to do in one day: Freshwater lakes, coastal walks, paradisiac beaches, rich marine life, and wildlife, culture, and history
- Walk the Gorge Walk, awarded one of the most amazing coastal walks in Australia
- No rushing - spend a decent amount of time enjoying the attractions! And the beaches!
- Plenty of stops for amazing pictures
- Informative and friendly guide, good chat, great music, and good vibes!
- Small groups to create a more intimate experience
- Pick up from Gold Coast (optional extra $50 regardless of the number of people)
INCLUSIONS ON THIS SMALL GROUPS TOUR:
- Guided Tour, great information, good vibes, great music
- Spacious minibus for a maximum of 11 passengers
- Return Ferry ticket
- Water Bottle
Your day starts bright and early (except on sunset tours) so you can get to the attractions before the crowds and enjoy the early morning Bay crossing! Departure from Brisbane at 6:30 am (Optional pick up from Gold Coast can be arranged, extra $50 regardless number of people)
After a short 45 minutes driving to the ferry port, it's time for breakfast (own expenses) either at the port or on the ferry during the crossing. It's your choice. And we love giving our customers multiple choices ?.
After arriving at this Paradise Island, the first stop will be at Brown Lake, and on the way there your tour guide will talk about the island and the historic and cultural importance of the Quandamooka People. Get refreshed and reenergized at the fresh waters of this beautiful lake.
From there, after a quick stop at Myora Springs, you go straight to the Northwest side of the island, a perfect lookout spot to take pictures and go for a walk at Cylinder Beach.
And then, the big attraction of the day: The Gorge Walk. On this 40-45 minutes walk, you will enjoy the amazing views of the Coral Sea at the South Pacific Ocean, and it's incredibly rich marine life: great chances to spot manta rays, turtles, dolphins, and much more.
Back from the walk, amazed by the experience, it's time for lunch at Point Lookout. As we like giving our travelers multiple choices, you can either bring your own lunch or buy a takeaway and enjoy a picnic with amazing views.
It's then time to relax at the beach, so the tour will be headed to Amity Point. Your tour guide will go for a walk (secret place) to search for koalas in the wild and, if koalas-spotting is not your thing, again you have options: enjoy even more time at the beach.
After this amazing day, it's time to take the ferry back to the mainland, expected time of arrival in Brisbane is around 4 pm.
Available some days of the week: departing Brisbane at 10 am and returning at 7:30 pm.
*The sunset views from the ferry are breathtaking. Literally!
This tour focuses on creating remarkable memories, come and join in and see what all the fuss is about!