Mornington Peninsula & Thermal Waters Private Tour
- Duration: 11 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria
- Product code: MGT_DAY
This is the perfect tour to relax visiting charming places, with a dash of adventure!
- Mornington Peninsula and Thermal Waters experience
- Arthur’s seat gondola ride
- Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens
- Cheese Tasting at main Ridge Farm
- Wine Tasting on a Boutique Winery
- Gourmet lunch with a drink on a British Style Tavern
- Peninsula Hot Springs Bathing experience
- Back to Melbourne around 7 pm
We'll pick you up at 8 am from your hotel in Melbourne CBD and go straight to Arthurs Seat where you’ll enjoy the stunning view over the state forest to the highest point on the peninsula, on board of Arthurs Seat Eagle, a gondola that flies, soaring above the trees. It'll take your breath away!
At Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens enjoy walking through the huge and oldest Australia' maze! Careful not to get lost (hehe, just kidding).
At the end of these adventures, you'll be ready for a delicious tasting on the handcrafted farmhouse goat cheese.
Next stop: wine tasting in a boutique winery, with great local wine where you'll have the opportunity to have a chat with the Sommelier about your favorite ones.
Lunch’ time - enjoy the view of the gardens in a cozy British Tavern while you have a delicious one-course lunch and dring (glass of wine, beer or refreshment). Sit, eat,
The Grand finale will be at Peninsula Hot Springs, winner of the World's Best Mineral Spa Award in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Cave pool, reflexology walk, saunas and hilltop pool with 360-degree views are some of the options. Enjoy it!
Time to go
back to Melbourne with the amazing feeling of happiness within you!