Mt Buller Snow Day Tour
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: MOUNT BULLER, Victoria
- Product code: MTB_DAY
Winter has arrived, and with the winter comes the white, smooth and enchanting snow!This versatile tour will exceed the expectations of all styles. No matter if you are a skilled skier/snowboarder, a beginner looking for a first lesson, a first time at snow sightseer, or just want to have a fun day with the kids at the tobogganing areas.
There's plenty to do for everyone!
What is included:
- Pickup and drop off at Melbourne CBD.
- Guided breathtaking ride across Mt Buller's slopes on the Northside Express chairlift (additional $20).
- Guided walk at the Village Circuit Track with stunning views of the snow covered alpines.
- Visit to two tobogganing areas for lots of laughs and fun.
- Other options at own expenses: equipment/clothing hiring, ski and snowboard lessons
The day will start very early with pickup at St Paul's Cathedral at 6am. We will then head off straight to Mt Buller, approximately 3 hours trip.
At the arrival at the Horse Hill car park, our guide will take the skiers, snowboarders and first ski lesson interested to the equipment and clothing hiring store and after that will continue guiding the sightseers that don't plan to go skiing.
First attraction will be a breathtaking ride across Mt Buller's slopes on the Northside Express chairlift (additional $43). This is the only lift allowed for sightseers and the views on this ride are amazing!
After lots of pictures we head back to the car park where there will be a stop at the Horse Hill Toboggan & Snowplay park for a bit of adventure and lots of laughs tobogganing and playing in the snow.
We'll then take the bus to go to the Swiss style Mt Buller Village, a charming small town with shopping, ATM's, restaurants and cafes for lunch (at own expenses).
As soon as lunch is finished there are few options: the guide will take the walkers the around the village circuit track, a one hour walking track with amazing views of all the snow covered alpines surrounding Mt Buller. Or you can stay at the Village Toboggan & Snowplay Park for more fun in the snow.
We'll then take the bus back to the car park where at 4 pm sharp we'll meet the other tourists that went for skiing/snowboarding and drive back to Melbourne. Exhausted and happy!
Some Additional Information:
- We operate in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Equipment/clothing hiring are not included
- Lift passes are not included and are not mandatory.
- Lift Passes and Sky Lessons: http://www.mtbuller.com.au/Winter/lift-passes-rental-retail/lift-passes
- Equipment/Clothing hiring: http://www.mtbuller.com.au/Winter/lift-passes-rental-retail/retail-rental-outlets